MENU

Slide

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

23hours, 24mins to my SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY!

CALL ME AND SING ME
A BIRTHDAY SONG PEOPLE! :D


HELLO HELLO! ♥

i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

Florella: Next tuesday love. ♥

YuanQing: You cheena piang,
AMK HUB is worst than PS please! HAH!

Mandy: Thunder thighs is
... FAT THIGHS! HAHAHAAS!
i learnt this from florella!

Melissa: Normal mail if it doesn't fit into your mailbox,
they'll send it t your door step.
but i've alrdy lost 2 normal mails. ):
so i recommend registered please.

Chuanmei: HAH!
i guess i wasn't in th right state of mind,
thus that crazy face!

Shann: No problem! (:



i'm like doing my kose black mask &typing this entry.
looks rather silly leh.
I bought 2 dresses online tday!



Click for a Larger view.
Tell me if they're nice or not!


How stressed are you?
The following three images are all completely static.
There is no trick involved.
If you stare directly at any part of each of them,
you will see that they are not moving.



Ideally, the pictures should not
appear to be moving at all.
If they are moving slowly,
you are experiencing normal levels of stress.
If you see them moving rapidly
you may well be under considerable stress.

For me, the pictures are moving rapidly!
*rub rub eyes*
I NEED A HOLIDAY PLEASE!
SOMEMWHERE I CAN SHOP AND DESTRESS!
SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME T JAPAN. (:

SHOPPING/HOT SPRING/JAPANESE CUISINE!


i'm damn hyper tday,
hyper when over-stressed.
i'm so totally losing my mind.

because my chinese o's oral is tmr afternoon,
at Bartley Secondary.
Very shy leh.

Last year i got so nervous,
I even FORGOT how t say indians in chinese!
Now i know! is
YING DU REN!

Jon say I'm very xia sway lor,
But! He told me chinese compo,
he only wrote 10 words then he don't know
what t write alrdy.
look who's talking!
XIA SWAY!


Danny just got a msg from a gay or sth!

" Hello, you like teenage boys? helpless? "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS! TEENAGE GAYS!
Okay, it's not like i've anything against them,
but it just seems really funny.


MY FACE IS NOT THAT BIG/FAT!
it's th Slimmer/Fatter lens effect okay.
&Danny is super thin one!

We were at MOS burger, after dance.
Super duper makeup-less can!
i was holding th ichigo bliss thingy.
Coooooooold!

JMD, last week was like daaaaaamn fun!
although as usual Danny's stretching session
is actually the "Torture session".
but, get torture until very shiok!:x
whoops, SADIST FIDEL!

I learnt how t ripple!
i was soooo surprised i got it at the 1st try! :x
But What, Popping/Locking? I CAN'T!
cos i'm like actually a very nua person. heh.

&that crazy Pong/YuanQing asked me
t show her and teach her how t ripple.
WHERE YOU KNOW?
FAR EAST's TOILET!
wth lor!


I was like asking Danny if i could tag along
for th jappy summer festival thing.
&he told me he had intended t bring me! :D

He just told me it's called "NATSU MATSURI!"
i'm damn excited!

I saw like, pictures of 3 years ago?
Ex-Boyf went and they had this paper net thing,
t catch goldfish like in japan's summer festival!
it's OH-SO-CUTE!

Ex-boyf was really cute at that time. (:
Those are th times i'm really gonna remember.
WHATEVER!

I'm A PEPPER!




SEEEEE! i've got LONG LASHES! :x
NYDC for dinner.
One Mushroom Ham baked rice
&Ally's New York Cheesecake please!
Munch Munch Munch.

&all Yuanqing had was a Never-Better-Brownie.
i hate brownies &YQ's boring diet!

Those BIRDS arh, THEY'RE SO NOISY!


THESE ARE TH CUTIES.

VV! she's so super cute! Caught in the ACT!



&this is uncle olio!
people who've passed by my grooming school
would have saw him before!
th huge, ST BERNARDS!
you nvr knew he had such a baby side right!




Kiroshi! (:


Why is it either Me or Music?
Why can't be both?
now that you've hurt me bad.
i'll be able t push you outta my mind and let you fade away slowly.
You.

i'm so hooked t this song now!
Orange County - Stefy.
"And they're gonna fall in love tonight
Underneath the Orange County sky
They sleep on the beach until they see the morning come
Life was over before it begun."

JON, YES.
WE'RE SAD &IN IT TGT!

23hours, 24mins to my SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY!
CALL ME AND SING ME A BIRTHDAY SONG PEOPLE! :D
till then, byebye! ♥

No comments: